How to use
Apply a small amount on to a pad and dap/massage into the face.
Gently wipe it along the skin , and then tap to absorb it
Cautions in use
1) In case of having side effects as following while using it, stop using it. If you keep using it, it’s getting worse. Consult a dermatologist immediately.
(1) In case of having a side effect such as red rash, swollenness, itching or irritation while using
2) Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
3) Wash off immediately when it contacts eyes.
4) Precautions for treatment and storage.
(1) Be sure to close the cap after use.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Avoid direct sunlight and do not keep it in high/low temperature
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Waterr