How to use
1) Apply on the desired area and wipe
Cautions in use
1) In case of having side effects as following while using it, stop using it. If you keep using it, it’s getting worse. Consult a dermatologist immediately.
2) Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
3) Wash off immediately when it contacts eyes.
4) Precautions for treatment and storage.
(1) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(2) Avoid leaving the product in direct sunlight
Water, Methypropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Sucrose, Allantoin, Trehalose, Panthenol, Anthemis Nobili Flower Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xylitylgluciside, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Anhydroxylitol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sapindus Mukorssi Fruit Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Eylitol, Glucose, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filrate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beta-Glucan, Broussonetia Kazinoki Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Phosphatidylcholine, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Cimicifuga Dahurica Root Extract, Salix, Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Alaine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline