How to use
Take an appropriate amount on your hand and use body temperature to wrap it around your body and face to absorb it
1) Maternity care to enhance the effect
2) Mid-term pregnancy (after 15 weeks), apply frequently when there is a skin pull because of dry
3 )It's even better if you mix the Mongdies mother to be rose tightening cream and Rose aroma multi-oil in a 3:1 ratio
Cautions in use
1) In case of having side effects as following while using it, stop using it. If you keep using it, it’s getting worse. Consult a dermatologist immediately.
(1) In case of having a side effect such as red rash, swollenness, itching or irritation while using
2) Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
3) Wash off immediately when it contacts eyes.
4) Precautions for treatment and storage.
(1) Be sure to close the cap after use.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Avoid direct sunlight and do not keep it in high/low temperature
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Rose Canina Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium, Graveolens Oil Ethylhexylglycerin, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla, Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract