How to use
1) Take a small amount onto a shower sponge or palms. Work into a rich lather and gently rub in a massaging motion.
2) Rinse thoroughly to leave no residue behind.
***TIP: After cleansing, use soothing gel, lotion or cream of Mongdies to maximize effect!***
Cautions in use
1) In case of having side effects as following while using it, stop using it. If you keep using it, it’s getting worse. Consult a dermatologist immediately.
(1) In case of having a side effect such as red rash, swollenness, itching or irritation while using
2) Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar or dermatitis.
3) Wash off immediately when it contacts eyes.
4) Precautions for treatment and storage.
(1) Be sure to close the cap after use.
(2) Keep it out of the reach of children.
(3) Avoid direct sunlight and do not keep it in high/low temperature
5) It is NOT a “”no-tear”” formula, please use with the self-foaming bottle so the wash stays just where you want it, and use extra care around your angel baby’s eyes
Water, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Laurylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Water(Glacier Water) Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Ceramide 3, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Beta-Glucan, Lactobacillus Thermophilus Ferment, Beta-Glucan, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract